Peaceful Oaks Bed Breakfast and Barn offers three spacious suites for guests. Breakfast is included in each rate, along with access to the pool, fishing ponds and workout room.
The Moonshadow Barn Suite is the newest addition to Peaceful Oaks Bed Breakfast and Barn. As its name suggests, this loft-style suite is located in the newly-rennovated Moonshadow Barn where weddings and special gatherings are hosted.
Get details and rates for the Moonshadow Barn Suite
Need just one more bed during your stay? Peaceful Oaks Bed Breakfast and Barn also offers guests with large families an extra small bedroom with a full-sized bed for just $60/night. This room is located on the main floor, just off the Tranquil Tea Room, and can only be used in conjunction with other accommodations.
A warm breakfast, accompanied with coffee and juices, is prepared fresh each morning in the new Tranquil Tea Room. Breakfast is included in your rate and served during requested times in the morning.
Currently, Mrs. Johnnie has five staple breakfast items to choose from upon making your reservation:
1. Tennessee Homespun Farm French Toast: A pecan-caramelized and baked french toast served with fresh fruit and a side of bacon or sausage.
2. Tennessee Country Breakfast: Country Biscuits with Peaceful Oaks' famous sausage-cheese gravy (a guest favorite!) served with scrambled eggs, potato casserole, fresh fruit and a side of country ham, sausage or bacon.
3. On the Light Side of Tennessee: Our continental breakfast consisting of cereal, toast, 2% milk or almond milk, a bran muffin, yogurt and fresh fruit.
4. Tennessee Vegetarian Delight: Vegetarian quiche made with fresh vegetables like spinach or broccoli with tomatoes, mushrooms, feta cheese, artichoke hearts, celery and onions.
5. Tennessee Farm Baked Western Omelet: Our special baked omelet made of ham, four cheeses, sauteed bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.
And, always available to our guests upon request are a la carte items including fresh fruits, biscuits, toast and jam, sausage-cheese gravy and potato casserole. During picking season, you might even be treated to freshly-sliced tomatoes and cantaloupe from Mrs. Johnnie’s organic garden
If you require a special-needs diet, please let us know when making your reservation so we can prepare something extra special for you.
Hours of the Tranquil Tea Room are 7:00 am until 10:00 am.